BekanntmachungenLetzter Beitrag
BekanntmachungFreundesfunktion zur Zeit deaktiviert03.06.20 00:50
BekanntmachungHinweis bezüglich korrekter Benutzung des "antworten" Buttons09.05.13 18:22
04.03.10 14:20
Hi,
ich bin hobby-fotograf und wollte fragen ob jemand interesse in ein photoshoot hat?
Es kostet nichts außer ein paar stunden spaß und bringt sicher tolle photos!

Mein studio liegt in Wien und Sie finden ein paar beispiele auf http://gallery.vickers.at/public oder http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/fotograf/194082/

mfg
Colin

--
PS. Sorry for my bad german - I'm english and have only been in austria for a few years
harr, auf der modelkartei is auch ein kollege von mir.... sehr serioes *g*
Zitat
schreck
harr, auf der modelkartei is auch ein kollege von mir.... sehr serioes *g*

Na ja, er schreibt ja eh dass er nur Hobbyfotograf ist.

Abgesehen davon, sehe ich an der Modelkartei nichts unseriöses, jeder der sich auf ein TFP Shooting einlässt weiß ja normalerweise sowieso was er/sie erwarten kann. Vor allem kann man an Hand der dort präsentierten Bilder schon vorab entscheiden ob die Qualität des Fotografen den eigenen Ansprüchen genügt.
Zitat
Nightshadow
jeder der sich auf ein TFP Shooting einlässt weiß ja normalerweise sowieso was er/sie erwarten kann.

da gibts schon gewaltige unterschiede: bei den meisten tfp-"verträgen" sichert sich der fotograf unwiderruflich alle rechte und das model darf sich die bilder maximal anschauen und ein paar freunden zeigen...
"both get full rights to use the photos for any use" klingt um einiges fairer.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 07.03.10 17:15 von mort.
07.03.10 18:13
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me replying in english.

It's true - photography is only my hobby - I don't need to make money from it because I have another job that pays very well. However, I do take it very seriously! I try to be very professional with my equipment, my studio, the way I handle my models, and my photography as a whole - and I think that shows in my photos.

I try to be very fair with my models and actually go a lot further than most photographers. Models get the full-resolution photos (without any logos/text/advertising) on a DVD on the day of the shoot and a signed form giving them full rights to use the photos for any use. I'm not trying to rip anyone off - I'm only interested in producing high-quality photos that I can use to promote myself and in gaining experience for my goal in becoming a world-class photographic artist. Maybe I'm dreaming - but I get to meet some very interesting people, I get an outlet for my creativity, with every session my photography gets better, AND I have some great photos that I'm very proud of - so it's a very nice dream and I'm happy!

So if anyone is interested in a session, head over to [www.colinvickers.com], click on 'contact' and send me a photo of yourself by email with a description of what themes you'd be interested in.

Colin
17.03.10 12:04
Hi,
just to follow up on this thread

I'm currently doing a series I call 'Beauty and the Beast'. The idea is to show two sides of the model - one as a beautiful woman and as a crazy wild girl in a horror setting.

I've had a few shoots over the last week - I haven't had time to go through the photos fully yet or time to process them fully but you can see some of the results at:
[gallery.vickers.at] (warning - not safe for work - contains nudity/violence - use password 'horror')
[gallery.vickers.at] (warning - not safe for work - contains nudity/violence - use password 'horror')
[gallery.vickers.at] (safe for work)

I just wondered what people thought of the work so far and if anyone was interested in modelling for some further shoots?

Thanks,
Colin
Anonymer Benutzer
17.03.10 12:40
Die Meli schneidet sich doch glatt ihren Nippel weg, wahnsinn! Glotze
Zitat
Goldmund

nix gegen die Szene von Antichrist! ;-)
die wo er mit dem fuchs redet? ...:)

like coll666 on Facebook: [www.facebook.com] :D
Zitat
Goldmund

Aber Zara hat die coolsten Haare :))
21.03.10 18:47
Hi,
thanks for the feedback, I added some more photos to [gallery.vickers.at] and added another gallery from a shoot from today:
[gallery.vickers.at] - be warned contains nudity and violence! password is 'horror'

If anyone is interested in doing a photoshoot together, please let me know, I'm still looking for models.
Colin
25.03.10 10:31
I'm not sure if there's any interest but here is the latest:

[gallery.vickers.at] - please note that this contains images containing nudity & violence - the password is 'beauty'

Colin
no male horror/beauties/beasts..?
Anonymer Benutzer
25.03.10 16:02
Zitat
DrColinVickers
I'm not sure if there's any interest but here is the latest:

[gallery.vickers.at] - please note that this contains images containing nudity & violence - the password is 'beauty'

Colin

Wissen die Mädels eigentlich, daß sich jeder die Fotos ansehen kann?
Es tut uns leid, aber in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen